I hope you all had an enjoyable Easter break.
Next week we are going to cover:
- Use function machines to multiply by 2,3,4,5, and 8 and understand the inverse
- Solve problems involving multiplication, use scaling to multiply heights and weights by 2,4,8,5 and 10
- Use known facts and multiplying by 10 to multiply multiples of 10 by 2,3,4 and 5
- Multiplying numbers between 10 and 30 by 3,4 and 5 using the grid method
- Use the grid method to multiply by 3,4, 5 and 8
We are sill covering adventure stories and revise the rules for writing a dialogue (punctuation).
Next week we are going to write a dialogue using correct punctuation and extend sentences with adverbs and fronted adverbials. We will also compose compound sentences.
It looks like it is going to be another busy week.
NB: Parents please come to pick up your child from the classroom.