05/03/2021

Hello all! 

Please make sure you take the time to give yourself a big pat on the back - we have made it to the end of 'lockdown learning' and I cannot wait to see all the children again on Monday. 

I'm also very excited because next week it is also science week and I have lots of fun activities for us all to do. 

We will also be celebrating World Book Day on Thursday 11th March. The children can dress up as their favourite book character and bring that book into school. 


PE timetable

Monday (30 minutes - trainers only)

Wednesday [football] (1 hour - full kit) 

Thursday [rugby] (1 hour - full kit)



Spellings 

(I will be reading these out of order and in their extended form and then the children will have to write the contraction).


I’ve

I’d

I’m

I’ll

Doesn't   

Can't

Won't

Don't

She's

He's

It's

There's

They're

We're

You've

You're

Couldn't

Shouldn't

Wouldn't


See you all Monday! 


Miss Davis 

ndavis@littleheath.herts.sch.uk

Popular Posts