20/10/2023

Good afternoon all, 

It was really lovely to see you all this week to discuss your children's learning. The children have worked well this half term and I have had an excellent time teaching them our fantastic curriculum. 

In computing this week the children have been typing on BBC Dance Mat Typing. Please allow the children to go on this to increase their tying speed and being to type with two hands.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zf2f9j6/articles/z3c6tfr 


Spellings - Please teach the extended form too so the children understand the contraction. 

(Test 30th October)

I’ve  

I’d 

I’m 

I’ll 

She’s 

He’s

There’s

They’re 

They’ve  


I hope you all have a wonderful half term and I look forward to seeing you on Monday 30th October. 

Miss N Davis 

ndavis@littleheath.herts.sch.uk


Popular Posts