Hello all!


As we are now aware, school is now closed for the foreseeable future due to the COVID-19 outbreak. I myself have been working from home since Wednesday due to being classed as a vulnerable/high risk person due to my asthma. I am well though and will be setting work online through the school website https://www.littleheath.herts.sch.uk/class-pages-1
Despite the closure of the school building, we feel it’s important that your child does not miss out on their learning so we have put together a series of tasks for them to complete at home. Next week you will see on the Year 3 page I have set daily maths and English tasks as well as a science research project and some puzzles.


I am available via email should you need to contact me. My email is  ndavis@littleheath.herts.sch.uk

I hope you are all well and I look forward to when we can all see each other again - I hope this is in the near future.


The children enjoy Espresso (we normally watch the news on here) but it is a website that has a lot of content as well its own coding program. The log in that can be used by each child is:

username: student15818
password: littleheath01

https://online.espresso.co.uk/espresso/login/Authn/UserPassword




Stay safe!

Popular Posts