I hope you are all safe and well. It was lovely to see so many of you in the zoom call this week. Hopefully, it won’t be long until we can all be back together again.

I’m glad that lots of you emailed me to say how you enjoyed the Year 3 quiz video – so here is another. Grab a pen and some paper and let’s get quizzing! 

Year 3 quiz

I hope you all enjoyed performing and wiring limericks and haikus – thank you to those children who send me their favorites or even the children that sent me a video of them performing their poems! Well done.


This week for English, what I am going to do is set another project and this will be your English work for the week. (It will also be week 3 of the rock project so when you’re finished on that – email those over to me). The project I would like you to pick a country and research the country. You can choose how to present what you find out.

Have a great bank holiday weekend.

Stay safe!

Miss Davis

ndavis@littleheath.herts.sch.uk

Popular Posts