08/01/2021

 Hello all! 


First of all, I would also like to thank you all for my extremely generous gift that I received from the class for Christmas. It was extremely kind of you. I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy new year! 


Secondly, I would like to echo what I have been saying in our Teams drop-in sessions, I am so incredibly proud of all the children this week. They have quickly adapted to online learning and continue to put lots of effort and enthusiasm into their learning. Thank you to you, the parents and guardians, who are balancing work, childcare and home learning. I truly hope that we all enjoy a well deserved break this weekend. 


Spellings 

(Test to be Tuesday 12th January. As these are homophones they will not be read out in order as I will be testing their knowledge of the correct spelling)

Son

Sun

Ate

Eight

Male

Mail  

Been

Bean

Meet

Meat

Here

Hear

Knot

Not

No

Know

Knew

New  


See you (online) on Monday! 


Miss Davis 

ndavis@littleheath.herts.sch.uk



 

Popular Posts