15/01/2021

 Hello all! 


Wow - I have been so impressed with the level of work I am receiving. From your daily efforts in maths and English to subject such as Spanish and geography. I am really glad to see you are enjoying your learning. 

For KS2 we are setting 4 hours of work daily, please try your best to complete all tasks. However, once you have completed 4 hours please then submit what you have completed. I understand working and learning from home is very demanding, so if you have any concerns or need any support - please do not hesitate to contact me. 


Spellings 

(Test Tuesday) 

think

thick

once

used

science

misbehave

mislead

misspell

mistake

redo

refresh

return

reappear

rebuild

reread


I hope you all have lovely weekend and enjoy a well deserved break! 

Popular Posts