26/06/2020

Hello, hello, hello! 😀


Happy Friday all. 


I hope you are all well and have been enjoying the sun. Thank you for all the pictures you have sent me from the STEM challenges. I can see a lot of you have enjoyed the cheese challenge. 


I hope you have enjoyed the pre-recorded lessons that were on the year 3 class pages. I will be putting more pre-recorded lessons on for next week's lessons. 


Our next English project is on the Roman Invasion of Britain. The children have done a little on this topic already and will be building on their prior knowledge. 


Next week we will be completing tasks on fractions - ordering fractions. If you want to do some pre-learning on this topic that would be helpful. 


Next week there will be NO zoom calls. The following week there will be a zoom call for the children who were not in school. 


I hope you all have a great weekend. 

Kind regards, 

Miss Davis 

Popular Posts