Hello all, 

I hope you're all well. It was lovely to see you all on zoom and to see how much you have been learning. I am learning so much from you all - a big pat on the back for everyone. From now on, in line with the rest of the school, we will be carrying out the Zoom meetings every other week (we will still be having our meeting next week, but then not the following and so on).

In addition, I have been so impressed with all the projects that have been emailed to me. Excellent effort Year 3! If you have finished any projects, email them over to me because I would love to see them all. ndavis@littleheath.herts.sch.uk

Next week our maths activities will focus on time so it may be a good idea to do some pre-learning this weekend about learning how to tell the time. Time can be a very abstract concept. 

I hope that you enjoy your learning next week and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. 

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. 

Kind regards, 

Popular Posts