Hello, hello, hello! 

I hope you are all well. Our zoom calls next week will be on Thursday and the children will have the same groups and times as before. I will send out the invitation email on Wednesday next week. 

To anyone trying the STEM activities on the Year 3 page on the school website, if you can send me pictures of the activities you are doing then we can look at putting those on display when we get back to school to show all the science learning you are doing at home. 

It was lovely to see you all were very excited for our next project, dinosaurs. Once you have finished your previous projects please start your dinosaur project. Any finished projects can be forwarded onto me ndavis@littleheath.herts.sch.uk 

Finally, please can you make sure you are going on Mathletics. Aim for a minimum of 20 minutes per session, 3 times a week. 

I hope you all have a great weekend. 

Miss Davis 

Popular Posts